Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Lawyer Siddhartha Dave abused, threatened & victimised Seema Sapra, General Electric Company whistle-blower and sexual harassment complainant against Raian Karanjawala and Soli Sorabjee who is being poisoned #MeToo #MeTooIndia #GE $GE

Lawyer Siddhartha Dave pictured below pretends to be a liberal and a feminist man. 



In 2018, he threatened and abused me in the Supreme Court corridor and told the people he was then standing with (Huzefa Ahmadi and Vibha Dutta Makhija) that I should not be allowed inside the Supreme Court and that I was ruining a man's life. Siddhartha Dave has victimised me. 

I am the woman lawyer who has had the courage to expose Soli Sorabjee and Raian Karanjawala as serial sex predators. I have made complaints that I was sexually harassed by Raian Karanjawala who also attempted sexual assault. I have also complained that I was both sexually harassed and sexually assaulted by Soli Sorabjee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

When Shamnad Basheer smeared Seema Sapra, General Electric whistle-blower

nuary 31, 2016 Shamnad Basheer targeting Seema Sapra, General Electric whistle-blower in a malicious and underhand ...