Monday, May 13, 2019

Lawyer D K Sharma twice threatens to physically assault Seema Sapra, General Electric Company whistle-blower and sexual harassment complainant against Raian Karanjawala and Soli Sorabjee who is being poisoned #MeToo #MeTooIndia #GE $GE

13 May 2019 

Lawyer D K Sharma on 13 May 2019 twice threatened to physically assault me in the Delhi High Court lawyers cafeteria. He was about to hit me and had to be physically restrained. 

He was rude to me and I told him that I would not tolerate his insulting behavior. He then got up, threatened me, told me he would hit me with one hard blow and that I would fall. He then again came close to me in a threatening manner, invaded my body space, again threatened to hit me and was about to hit me when some lawyers physically restrained him. I actually thought he would hit me and was afraid. He also called me "Bhikharan", which is a derogatory Hindi word for a female beggar. 

This happened in the presence of senior lawyer Ramesh Gupta  who is a council member of the Bar Council of Delhi. Ramesh Gupta kept silent and went on to have lunch siting next to D K Sharma. 

After the incident several lawyers congratulated D K Sharma. 

The lawyers who witnessed the incident can be seen in this video and in these pictures. 

This video was taken immediately after this incident happened. Once can see a lawyer with his hand on D K Sharma. This man had restrained D K Sharma. Notice the behavior of the other lawyers acting as if nothing untoward had happened. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

When Shamnad Basheer smeared Seema Sapra, General Electric whistle-blower

nuary 31, 2016 Shamnad Basheer targeting Seema Sapra, General Electric whistle-blower in a malicious and underhand ...